In the meantime, I write poetry in pubs while sober, tell stories, and make clever remarks on life's absurdities. All in an attempt to grasp at anything that might give me a semblance of comfort so that I may center myself.
In other areas, I am constantly sharpening my skills in human influence.
I'm also really good at talking and dominating conversations when I'm not paying attention.
1) The Answer by John Assaraf and Murray Smith
2) The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Fiction-wise, I recommend any book by:
1) Neil Gaiman
2) Terry Pratchett
3) Warren Ellis
1) Fight Club
2) The Dark Knight
4) Before Sunset. Yes, the second one.
1) Westworld - Anthony Hopkins. Robots becoming self-aware
2) The West Wing - There's good work. Then there's GOOD work.
3) Stargate SG1 - Major Sam Carter. Nuff said.
4) Firefly - Whedon in SPAAAAaaaaaceeee
1) Upbeat, melodic music. Good example: SNSD - Gee
2) Epic orchestral music. Example: 2 Steps from Hell, Nobuo Uematsu
3) 80s Music
4) Japanese Funk Jazz. Think Yoko Kanno's work in Cowboy Bebop
1) Nom nom nom nom
1) My mission
2) My feet
3) My sense of humour
4) My intuition
5) My words
6) My faith in the future
How to tell better stories.
What's for lunch?
I'm currently rather dissatisfied by the fact that I do not have backrubs on tap.
I'm pretty sure that a good cuddle and snuggle will beat the best stimulant I have ever tried (inquire inside!).
And yes, I'm also pretty annoyed by the fact that sex in my currently single state is incredibly rare compared to when I was in a relationship. That said, I haven't resolved my disdain for sex with random people.
I blame the fact that I've experienced cosmic sex before.
Standards: Who the hell needs them, amiright?