- My first job was with BBC Nature, and I got to hand-feed wild black bears. Very scary, but very awesome.
- I can say the alphabet backwards faster than I can say it forwards.
- The mayor of Fürth Germany made me an "honorary citizen."
- Survived swine flu AND avian flu... good immunity?
- Drank cobra venom (not the wisest choice, it made my head feel like a beach ball).
- Went swimming in the coldest waters in the world in Antarctica! Best adventure I've ever been on, planning a trip back as soon as I make millions of dollars or get really lucky again.
Movies: Children of Men, Hanna, The Fall, There Will be Blood, Hateful Eight, The Lost Boys, Gremlins, Trick r' Treat, Aladdin, Jurassic Park/World, ET, Sky High, Stardust, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Kangaroo Jack, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (the music is the best), Rescuers Down Under and Fivel Goes West
TV Shows: Rick and Morty, It's Always Sunny, Review, You're the Worst, Luther and that show everyone likes with the blond dragon girl
Music: Yeasayer, Panic at the Disco, Foxes,
Food: I've eaten some weird stuff... my philosophy when I travel is try everything, then ask what it was afterwards. I have stories.
- my car (Honda Fit! I've had two, the first one saved my life)
- a pillow
- whatever book I'm reading
- jacket/sweatshirt (I get cold easily)
- life ("It's literally all we have, but is it any good?")