- Henry Rollins
Supposedly I'm INTJ, whatever that means. I see a lot of profiles where people have their personality type so I decided to take a test to see what I am.
Apparently I literally answered all of the questions on here because I'm obsessed with answering questions. I have a problem. Now I don't know what to do with this site because that was the main thing I used it for.
I've probably viewed your profile a hundred times and can't figure out how to start a conversation. When I do send a message it's normally lame so it doesn't get a reply. I guess I suck.
I am looking for something serious but at the same time I'm not going to rush anything, I've made that mistake way too many times. Let's see what happens.
I kind of hate my profile because I'm picky and indecisive so I feel like it's never good enough. I recommend learning about me via conversation. You know, the "old-fashioned" way.
When it comes to books and movies, I'm a "completionist." If I start something I have to finish it, regardless of how bad it may be.
I have a very eclectic range of tastes so I like pretty much everything depending on my mood. However, I've narrowed it down to some of my favorites.
Books: Anything by Chuck Palahniuk, fantasy, and science fiction/dystopia.
Movies: American History X, Battle Royale, Black Swan, a Clockwork Orange, the Crow, the Departed, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, the Machinist, and Marvel Studios movies.
Television: Black Mirror, Bob's Burgers, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, Friends, Game of Thrones, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Modern Family, the New Girl, Orange is the New Black, Shameless, Sons of Anarchy, That 70's Show, the Walking Dead, Westworld, and Workaholics.
Music: Alternative dance, electronic, folk, hip-hop/rap, R&B, reggaeton, rock (and all of its subgenres including alternative and metal), and soul.
Food: I'm not sure why this is lumped in with the other four things in this section but okay... To be completely honest, I am unfortunately a pretty picky eater (I blame this on the fact that my mom and I have eaten the same ten meals over and over again for 20+ years). However, I am mostly open to new gastonomic experiences so I will try anything at least once. Cooking is also something I love to do whether or not I personally like what I'm making; tweaking and manipulating an entrée to make it "just right" is a really cool feeling to me.
2. Art: In general. If I had to be more specific it would certainly be music, but life without the many vast varieties of beautiful art would definitely be more dismal.
3. Nature: Plants, weather, and animals are spectacular to me and it would be a shame if I couldn't enjoy them anymore.
4. Intelligence and sanity: I don't think it's being selfish to wish that I would always have these two things.
5. Food: I've always been curious as to whether or not I could survive the hunter-gatherer lifestyle, but I'm not too proud to admit that I would definitely suffer without some of my grocery store favorites.
6. Love: This sort of runs parallel to number one, but spending the rest of my life alone would definitely be pretty awful. It would certainly be nice to have a lover.
What I'm going to write after I finally write what I currently want to write.
When this profile will be acceptable to me and appealing to others.
Where I would go if I could up and travel anywhere in the world without worries.
Why people are the way they are.