And I thought: "My world is a rock and it's rolling"
I am left libertarian, pragmatic, very analytical and an astronaut.
I'm on a mission to find the ultimate chicken curry on this planet.
I used to record songs. I've put this on hold for a while, but I'm looking forward to resuming it in the near future. You can check my demo(n)s here: http://soundcloud.com/postimpressionistbiscuit
2. disagreeing with opinions
3. dancing while balancing a glass on my forehead
4. interpreting body language
5. putting things in ascending and descending order with numbers before them
2. Gin and (3.) tonic
4. Rock 'n' (5.) Roll
6. Sand below my feet
Fuck it! Let's Rock!
(the above text is shamelessly ripped off from Smash Mouth 's song)
I also spend a lot of time thinking how can I pass this short time in which I maybe have a partial conscious control over series of chemical reactions, that people call life, so that I can improve my fellow carbon-based units' cognitive involvement.
-- The thought that my life could become monotonous any time before retirement scares me a bit.
-- I'm not joking about me being an astronaut. It's just that one night I got... a bit over-served... with gin tonic. The morning after I woke up with a terrible headache. My space shuttle was gone and so was my crew.
So here I am - a captain without a crew... a space adventurer without a spaceship... and I'm out of gin again!
2. you're hitchhiking to Mars and (3.) you'd like company
4. you violently disagree with anything that I've said
5. for any other reason not mentioned above