I also volunteer regularly, often with disenfranchised kids, or the elderly. Graduated from the CERT program, and volunteer with the LAFD. Semi-regular Spartan/mud runner.
driving long distances, over the speed limit.
finding reasons to like something.
organization (OCD anal-retentive Virgo).
staying just busy enough that I REALLY appreciate quiet, low key time with my butt on the couch.
Books - Ask the Past
Movies - Deadpool made me pretty happy
Music - Eager to see The Struts next month
Food - breakfast for dinner, dive bar cocktails
TV - Well I can tell you I'm crushingly disappointed inThe X-Files and Vinyl 👎🏻👎🏻
2. challenge - double dog dare me!
3. wine, preferably from Portland or Washington state, and cheese, preferably from France
4. humor - lowbrow, highbow, just wanna laugh
5. maps - they assist with my lack of directional sense, and are also a reminder of the diversity and history of our planet
6. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare - the finite collection from the greatest playwright holds infinite explorations of human nature