Men post photographs, half-naked
And demand you get to know 'em.
Market's over saturated
To stand out, I wrote this poem.
My relationships are open
And my friendships, beneficial.
Our connection will, I'm hoping,
Become more than superficial.
Current job: something something financial, something something technology.
What I really do: Applying math to the optimization of life and OkCupid.
Alright, alright, I do read a ton of books and I'm unfuckable unless I prove it. Here are some of my favorites from the last year:
* The Girl with All the Gifts (Carey)
* Thinking Fast and Slow (Kahneman)
* Open (Agassi)
* Nexus (Naam)
* What if? (Munroe)
* Saga (Vaughan)
* Consciousness Explained (Dennett)
* The Mark and the Void (Murray)
* Dataclysm (the dude who runs this site)
* HPMoR (Yudkowsky). Ironically, I gave up on Rowling's version after 100 pages.
* At least one new country a year (2016 - Mexico, Iceland, Japan)
* Bayesian epistemology
* Carolina basketball
* Philosophical conversations in impolite company
* Spotify Premium
* Breaking arbitrary rules regarding the number of items I must list
I like getting to know women, I don't like overplanning and putting labels on relationships.
Here's what I'm looking for in a great relationship:
1. I need to admire you, so I hope you are ambitious, intellectual and a bad-ass.
2. We should be best friends, so I hope you are honest, optimistic and kind to others.
3. I look for passion, so I hope you are unreserved, confident and slutty.
If you hit at least 5/9 of the above, I can work with that. If you have no idea what to write me: what's the last thing life taught you? Or just hit "like", I will still probably check out your profile and write you something myself.