A bit androgynous, and queer. Not your average, typical man.
I live and breathe glamour, and appreciate a partner doing the same. I swear by intellect, intelligence and integrity. Equality is important. Yes, I am a feminist. Not vanilla.
Also somewhat of a geek.
- Walking in high heels (I hold workshops)
- Roasting nuts (I do the best cashews you've ever tasted!)
- mobile phone (have to admit it)
- The concept of class and how it relates to our perception of taste.
- you are not stuck in preconceived perceptions of gender.
If you are shorter than 160 cm, your heels better be WAY higher than mine.