I really enjoy cooking and reading. I have a few interests that could catalog me as nerdy, but I'm wanting to find someone to share similar interests with. Bonus points if you have skills that lend themselves to robotics... and more bonus points if you'll mentor a high school team! I also weld.
For many years, I was the mermaid out at the renaissance festival until I became a squire with the jousting company! So I enjoy an "artful" lifestyle.
Right now I'm teaching science to eighth and tenth-grade students. On a daily basis, I have to use my smarts to outwit those young adults. So be up front when you contact me. Even if your message is something along the lines of "hey" I'll still take the time to read it and go visit your profile to learn more about you. If we have something in common, it means that we can have a conversation. Just look past my nervousness on a date, I'm like that with everyone until I get comfortable around you. Only then will I fully open up and we can discuss every and anything.
There are a few topics and behaviors that will make me automatically dislike you:
- No dick pics or casual sex requests. Those never work to get someone's attention.
- If you've been divorced more than a few times, we're not going to work out.
- I believe in science over religion, you want to praise a deity on your profile. We'll have issues.
- Have GOOD hygiene! Don't look like an unwashed bum.
- You just want me around while you wait to see if someone better comes along.
- You cancel repeatedly or just can't make plans without giving a reason. I'm not looking for a flake.
-' Hey beautiful', 'hey sexy' or 'U R Thick' are your opening lines to a stranger.