I'm a sports fan who thinks the Framley Examiner is the greatest thing in the history of all things.
I also commentate on ice hockey matches. Games are broadcast online and it's my job to explain what's happening.
Speaking of taste, you can't go wrong with a ham sandwich. Unless you put mayonnaise or mustard on it.
I'm the only person I know who's ever had croissant on toast. Try it for yourself. Don't just dismiss it as being "too dry" or "just bread", it's a delight that everyone should sample.
* Internet. I don't know if you've noticed or not but it's really good. There's loads of stuff on it nowadays.
* Books. I don't read as much as I should but I always like to have a book around, just in case.
* My car stereo. I can't drive unless there's some music or the radio on.
* My keys. I feel completely lost without my house/car keys on me.
* Lie ins. If I have to be up at 7am then I'll wake up at 6am and lie in for an hour. (I should really stop doing this because I'm still tired when I get up. I'm not really lying in, I'm just sleeping less, but it's the principle of the lie in that I like.)
Seriously, why not? Let's say Coca-Cola want to sponsor it and rename it the Coca-Cola Moon. They pay a few million for the rights for a year of sponsorship and the money goes to charities all over the world. Some can go to disaster relief funds, some to projects in Africa and Asia where this money would be invaluable. If all we have to do to help thousands, maybe millions, around the globe is call it the Coca-Cola Moon for a bit then that's fine by me. I'd rather big businesses put their profits into solar sponsorship than an extension on Mr Chief Executive's gold mansion.