I would like to introduce myself. I am Lynn. I am a gorean slave, I have been into the Gorean lifestyle since 1995, I have long thick red hair and soft green eyes, I am a Gorean slave, and as a slave I own nothing, I do not need a Master to provide money for me. That is not what I am seeking, but on the other hand I do not have money to just spend on non essential things. I am seeking a Gorean Master and here is my favorite quote from the life style, this may help you to understand what I am looking for.
“We want a man at whose feet we feel it is appropriate that we should kneel, as women, and slaves. We do not want an equal; that is not enough for us; we want more than that; we want a master. We want him to be strong, ambitious, aggressive, possessive, jealous, lustful, dangerous, dominant. We want him to guard us, and protect us, and own us, with masculine ferocity, to see us as his rightful properties. We want to feel ourselves as though we are nothing before his wrath and power. We want to feel that it is the most important thing in the world for us that we please him. We want him to be jealous of us, and fiercely possessive of us; we want to be important to him; we do not want to be ignored or neglected; we do not want to be taken for granted, or just be “there,” perhaps almost unnoticed, as are so many “wives” of earth; the slave, I assure you, receives a great deal of attention, perhaps more than she sometimes cares for; she, in her service, and subject to his command and domination, is muchly noticed; one of the cruelest of punishments he can inflict upon us is to subject us to the same neglect and indifference commonly accorded to an Earth “wife”; how we strive to be pleasing to him, that that will not occur; but it seldom occurs; better the mercy of the slave lash; he must want to keep track of us, for we are his possessions; he must want to know our thoughts, our whereabouts, and our every action. He desires us, he lusts for us and we are his, and so he is jealous of us and inordinately possessive of us, his relished goods, his coveted prizes, his properties, his slaves, and so he keeps us on a short leash.”
~Witness of Gor, pages 459 460~
I hope this helps the Masters out there find the right slave for them and maybe I will be that one.
For those not knowing Gor. Gor is not about kink. Gor is about living live though natural order.
Now you may ask what does it mean to be Gorean. Here is a simple easy answer.
1) Be WHAT you are,
2) Be WHO you are,
3) Obey the Natural Order of things,
4) Advancement of the Strong,
5) Diminish the Causes of Weakness,
6) Do what you will,
7) Responsibility for One's Actions
1) Be WHAT you are -- Is clearly a challenge to not "pretend" to be other than what we are. I grew up wanting to be an engineer, I worked towards that goal and became an engineer and have been one now for over 30 years.
2) Be WHO you are -- To be "who" you are, first you have to know who you are, and most of us hide from the real person inside. It take courage to be who we are because in most cases we may not like it and have to make the changes necessary to be who we are.
3) Obey the Natural Order of things -- This is something that Norman talks about a million times per book, across every book he ever wrote. The Natural Order is that the strong rule over the weak - but that's not what Norman says. He says that Men are naturally stronger than women, and thus women must submit to men. Yet he has the adder of "while slaves are worth nothing, and their will is of no consequence" a good Master will take care of a slave. He puts a bit of a twist to Natural Law, but one that makes a difference to Goreans.
Goreans are Dominant by nature, but never domineering a$$holes.
4) Advancement of the Strong, -- Strong is not just physical strength as the Tuchuk often point out with their games. Strength of mind, body, and convictions is what Norman talks about throughout the books, and the challenge to anyone who wishes to follow Gorean Lore.
It is not the strength to beat up your opponents, it is the strength of will to do what is necessary to move things along.
5) Diminish the Causes of Weakness, -- Reducing the things that make you weak is important. If you have habits that make you weak - find a way to stop. If you have issues that keep you from being as strong as you could be, deal with them. If you have fears that keep you from being as strong as you could be - confront them.
This is a personal challenge, in my way of thinking, to avoid those things in our lives that make us weaker by relying on something outside of ourselves.
6) Do what you will, -- A Gorean sees no limitations to what he "Can" do. Goreans have the personal prerogative to do anything that they wish; but then comes the 7th tenet.
7) Responsibility for One's Actions -- Doing as you will, does not exclude you from taking responsibilities for your actions. Don't blame others for your current state in life; if you don't like it; change it.
Don't blame the world.
Don't ask the trees how to live; just live is a great piece of advice from the books; but the rest of the books also tell you that for good or for ill you are responsible for your actions. And you will reap the rewards for them either way.
Fringe, Big Bang Theory, Lost Girl, Being Human