I currently sit on the Iron Throne. (If you get this reference, congrats and bonus cool points)
When I'm doing that, I'm teaching the youth of tomorrow about badass things like how to write a proper sentence.
- procrastinating to the very last second (need to type 9 pages in 2 hours, I can do that)
- pulling out random facts that have absolutely nothing to do with anything
- singing badly (mostly to annoy students who are annoying me- I even put it on YouTube)
- vanquishing my enemies
Movies: "Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!"
TV Shows: "The night is dark and full of terrors" or "Not tricks, Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money."
If you understand the quotes above. Congrats, you're almost on my level.
Music- Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Sublime, Bob Marley, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, O.A.R., Beatles...almost anything
Food- Breakfast for every meal is my dream
- College Football Saturdays in the fall
- Google (because I love searching for the most random information)
with a boombox over my head (get your mind out of the gutter)
or being Batman.
- You don't take life too seriously
- You want a partner in crime
- Don't mind traveling through time (It's next on my to do list)
- You want to win at life