I enjoy taking ridiculously long walks through our wonderful city and exploring its great neighborhood bars, restaurants and coffee shops. I'm a big music geek and fan and love going to see live bands in small venues, as well as Karaoke.
With a little help from my time "on the couch" I've learned how to be very closely in touch with my feelings and be able to communicate those feelings with other people "in the moment". I think this is essential in order to have a strong, trusting, loving relationship.
- The Smiths - Beatles - Radiohead - Talking Heads - Pretenders
- Beastie Boys - New Order - Cypress Hill - Weezer - Beck
- Belle & Sebastian, Camera Obscura, Courteeners, Daft Punk, DMB
- Lost in Translation, Royal Tennenbaums, Office Space, Borat, Bruno, Anchorman, Old School
- Best in Show, A Mighty Wind - Jackie Brown, Swingers
- Old Woody Allen.....you get the picture.
I'm a huge Seineld fan/geek - go ahead, ask me any trivia Q
Daily show/Jon Stewart, Louie, Inside Amy Schumer, Chappelle's Show
My favorite TV show of all time is the original BBC "The Office" and me and my son watch The US office episodes over and over.
--- at the intersection of my love of music and comedy are the those 2 wonderful fools from New Zealand, Flight of The Conchords.