Been in WA a little over a year now. Started in Everett, moved to Port Orchard.
Movies: Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland, Fern Gully, James Bond. I'm an escapist, movies are how I get out of my head.
Shows: Dr. Who, Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black (don't judge me, yes there's a lot of boob, but it's a good show), Arrested Development.
Music: I like most music, just not the extreme genres.
Food: Sushi is one of my favorites. But I won't complain about a good pizza.
2. Music - Remember how I said I'm an escapist? Music is how I write stories in my head to avoid the day-to-day world.
3. Phone - It's good to stay connected to those you love. My phone does that for me.
4. Internet - For news and stuff.
5. Caffeine - I hate that I need it, but I keep busy all day most days, got to keep running somehow.
6. Car - This goes along with liberty, having my car allows me to get out of my head and just explore.
*Saturday* night however:
I tend to go downtown, explore a different culture's cuisine then watch an improv show with some friends.
also I just learned that the phrase is deep seated, not deep seeded.
Maybe I left some details out that you want more information on?
Maybe I made a grammatical error that bothers you so much you feel the need to point it out.
But if you do want to talk, I won't know unless you tell me.