Full upfront transparency, I have a very serious partner. We are poly, and if that isn't your thing, no problem!
I want to meet new people and make new friends, not spend an endless time playing message tag.
I am always devouring media. Music, books, art and journalism are an almost obsession for me. I read, listen, watch and learn all the time.
Travel is a passion. I have been to more countries than states, and I want to see and eat everything the world has to offer. I am far happier in a hostel than a 5 star hotel, drinking with newly made friends at 2 in the morning.
I used to be a chef and I believe in cooking from scratch. I may not harvest the wheat, but I definitely do grind the flour and I most assuredly bake the bread.
Watching: TED Talks, Serenity, Children of Men, The Fountain, Primer, Inception, The Maltese Falcon, The Prestige, We Live In Public, Helvetica, The King of Kong, No Reservations
Listening: Everything. Special mention for blues, bluegrass, post-rock, and whatever is on my Songza and Daytrotter
Eating: My ethos, try everything at least 3 times. I am in love with: Xiao Long Bao, Homemade Mac and Cheese Casserole, Pizza from Scratch, Ginger Scallion Noodles with Pork Belly, Beef Brisket Barbecue, Spicy Salmon Sushi Handrolls.
How to hold space to talk effectively about ecological issues. I literally don't know how to use my time as effectively as possible on this, and if you reach out and tell me, I will listen openmindedly.
- You think going to a market, choosing ingredients on the spot and then taking them home to make an amazing meal is time well spent.
- You can spend hours talking about something you love. Passion matters more than subject matters.
- You are intelligent, energetic, and mostly positive. We all have bad days but most of yours are good.
- You're confident and secure in your accomplishments, but humble about it.
- You're satisfied with your life enough to be happy overall but driven enough to continually improve
- You are definitely GGG and know the difference between consent and enthusiastic consent