Masculine and grounded. Trained in Tantra, Orgasmic Meditation, Landmark, Dom/sub play (me Dom) and the teachings of David Deida, Dr John Gray and Dr Pat Allen.
8 years a nomad. Financially free, rental income from my apartment funds my lifestyle.
Relatively baggage free, never married and no mini-me's... that I know of :)
Wherever you are in the world, if we spark, I'll do what it takes for us to be physically together.
Sexual healing, blossoming, awakening.
Deliberately creating my life, listening, research.
Getting lost on the interwebs.
Apparently have a grounding effect on some women.
Movies: Star Wars, Office Space, Secretary
Food: The more free ranged, local, seasonal or organic the better. And street food.
1. Mental and physical health
2. Freedom (physical, financial, time)
4. An inspiring future to live into
5. Gourmet sexy play.
6. Yummy food
My next meal.
- No desire for kids. I've had a vasectomy.
- Enjoy personal growth and have done the work. E.g. completed childhood upsets.
- Location independent or could set up that lifestyle to live in interesting places.
- Feminine when you're around your man.
- Enjoy simple living. Experiences over possessions.
Bonus if you've done Landmark training or anything that had you drop most of your baggage.
You don't want to die alone.