27 Savannah, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
I used to live with a gay couple; half of which is my best friend. Take that how you will.
I have a BA in Theater and adore math and science.
I have one good photo on this site. It's the one you see up ^^^ there.
I hate when people are boastful. Let me judge how good you are.
I love Spencer's. It's a sublime store, held back only by being generally too small.
I'm quite sexual but still too inexperienced.
I either love or hate every musical ever written, and 95% of them are in the hate category.
I'm not interested in men or in couples on this site. Don't bother if you belong to either group.
I'm clean-shaven 99.9% of the time. I hate my facial hair. If I let it grow, something's wrong with my emotional state and I need help badly.
I smell great 90% of the time. The other 10% I'm just okay.
My biggest turn-off is a bad-smelling person.
I'm hopelessly addicted to coffee.
I'm more likely to view an antique item as quaint, ugly, and a waste of money than anything good. I'm eternally fascinated by the future.
I'm a huge astronomy fanatic.
I love all social situations, but especially formal and semi-formal occasions. I'm a unique extrovert.
My voice is very deep. I sound like Lou Cariou.
I'm enamored with boxer dogs.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm in the middle of some calibrations.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm acting, directing, and working in a hotel. I love it all.
I’m really good at
Resisting the urge to brag, but I'll do it since you asked. ;)

I'm praised for my acting by some, but the day I consider myself good enough is the day I stop improving. I do know I'm capable of being dramatic or comedic, Shakespearean or Disney channel, and I love exploring the minds of dark or disturbed characters.

I can deconstruct someone else's theatrical work like the most thorough critic. I saw a production of Doctor Faustus at SCAD recently that felt 6 hours long and made me want to shoot myself.

Any left-brained activity under the sun, especially linear algebra and other simple maths.

Writing - it's my first love and possibly my biggest talent. I'm not really trying to write well here. This goes for fiction and non-fiction.

Cunnilingus - I'll find your spot, don't worry.
The first things people usually notice about me
I'm usually viewed as docile and naive. Every single person I ever met is shocked when they learn my age and I'm guessing other things about me. It's a curse and a testament to how looks can be deceiving and how people let them influence their opinions of a person.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
N/A. I haven't read a book for recreation since I was in elementary school. Do Shakespearean plays count?

The Empire Strikes Back
The Lord of the Rings, all three
Good Night, and Good Luck
It's a Wonderful Life
Singin' In the Rain
The Incredibles
Every live-action Batman movie ever made since 1989, for various reasons

American Horror Story
and that's it
but sometimes South Park
and various game shows so I can unleash the extent of my frustrations on the idiotic contestants.

Macbeth by William Shakespeare
reasons to be pretty by Neil LaBute
Richard III by William Shakespeare
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street by Stephen Sondheim
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber

Green Day
Infected Mushroom
Daft Punk
90's pop
Marilyn Manson
Lady Gaga's first two albums exclusively

I don't care, just feed me.
The six things I could never do without
My own morbid curiosity
Pretty women, fascinating, sipping coffee, dancing
People to argue with
People to love and respect
I spend a lot of time thinking about
My own weaknesses and whether to accept them or improve on them.
The hugely depressing fact that humanity may never know the complete contents of our own galaxy and have yet to map out the ocean floors, followed by the realization that there is still plenty of room for curiosity and always will be.
What I should say to an attractive woman.
On a typical Friday night I am
1. Rehearsing
2. Engaging in light social interactions
3. Engaging in more raucous social interactions
4. Sitting in my underwear at the computer
You should message me if
I'm not taking this site seriously, but if you're intelligent, sexually confident, and spit on the face of political correctness, hit me up. Bonus points if you wear a choker or a collar on a regular basis.