- I love to marathon shows, almost always on repeat. Nothing beats having something on, even in the background.
- I am on the hunt for the best burger in Toronto. This requires multiple trips to several different joints all across the city. Interested in coming along?
- I could probably quote any Simpsons episode from the 90's.
- I will never say no to rereading the Harry Potter books
- I just got back from a Europe trip consisting of Ireland, Scotland and England. This has reignited a desire to travel and ideally I'd like to meet someone who would also enjoy going on worldwide adventures...
Movies: Major buff here, love all movies but hands down my favourite movie of all time is Dumb and Dumber. Laugh if you will, but I could quote that movie front to back and still be in tears of laughter. To me, THAT'S a sign of a classic.
GAME OF THRONES, Sherlock, Community, Parks and Rec, American Horror Story, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, The Office (the Michael Scott years), The Simpsons (Golden Age of the earlier seasons), South Park, Saved by the Bell, and pretty much anything on the Discovery Channel
Go to your Songza app, type in 80's. Any song you come across in any of the playlists found, you will also find on my ipod.
All foods, there is nothing I won't try at least once. Challenge accepted!
Thriller album by Michael Jackson
Ice in my drinks
I won't give it all away now but basically I'm nostalgic. I'm nerdy. I love the internet and all it's messy, eclectic, intelligent glory. Combine that with the act of socialization and here we have online dating. Why not give it a whirl?