I'm a German, 50 years old, Buddhist, living since 3 years in the UK.
I'm looking for a sweet friendship with a woman from the Norwich area.
Back in Germany I worked as a grad. socialworker, trainer in group dynamics etc.
Apart from enjoying my life here in the UK, working as a cook and housekeeper, I do like reading, watching films, exercising with kettlebells and beeing in Norwich on my days off.
* this special german cake ;)
* beeing lazy
which most people like... ;)
* books about pychologic / diat stuff etc.
* thrillers, biographies etc.
* indian food (yam!)
* hot shower
* my bed
*how to travel to Jamaica without paying too much
*why the whole world thinks that germans are humourless
*how it came that we lost the war (no porridge?)
*how I could get so old and still feeling so stupidly young
sometimes (probably proteins or so...)
Normally it's one of the hardest workdays for me.
Would you like to go out with me? Or stay at home?
Anyway I'm up for it.
* you're warm, funny, friendly, sexy
* you have a wicked sense of humour
* you like talking, cinema, lazy, walks, DVDs and kissing,
cuddling and all the rest of it...
*you don't need to be glued to a friend
* you expect an honest, friendly guy