I am a Santa Barbarian born and raised with stints in England and New Orleans before arriving here in Lala Land.
- Would rather go to a dive bar than a club.
- I enjoy good conversation more than most things in life.
- The majority of my life has revolved around water: competitive swimming from a young age, water polo and springboard diving in high school, SCUBA diving, and I worked as a lifeguard in college. So, I can probably beat you in a race and you probably won't drown while I'm around.
- I am not a techie. I tend to like lower tech things. I don't have a smartphone (dumb phone pride!), I drive a stick shift, I don't own a television.
- I know how to build a house from the ground up, and I have done it numerous times.
- I enjoy looking at and making art. I'm not necessarily going to say I am good at it, hence why this isn't in the "I'm really good at" section.
Walking on my hands.
Trivia. Especially movie trivia, I've been known to annihilate.
Movies: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the original), American History X, The Goonies, Fight Club, Meet Joe Black, Oldboy, The Goonies, etc.
TV Shows: Louie, Shameless, Seinfeld, The X-Files, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Walking Dead, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, etc.
Food: All of it.
Water (to swim in)