I get my energy from meeting new people and friends, laughing, creating music, doing crafts, perform, nature, programming, biking, playing with fire, learning, and teaching. Preferably by doing several of these things at the same time. Sometimes I enjoy relaxing and watching a movie or playing a game with some friends. On the weekdays I work as a system developer in health care, I'm good at what I do and I like the work as it lets me be creative, solve problems, and cooperate with others while creating exciting things.
In a relationship I'm loving and caring and i'm hoping for the same things from you. I want to be with you who are active with your own passions but also wants to spend time on finding things in common. I listen when things feels tough and hope that you would do the same for me, I have good patience. Should we encounter things that feel bad, I would like to talk about those as soon as possible and find a solution. I have experiences of both longer and shorter relationships, I'm hoping for a longer one again but I do not exclude any other form as long as we are happy. With the person I like I have a large sexual appetite.
I would like to go on a date with you who wants to show me your passions regardless of what those may be. Maybe we'll have some food an evening but I'm also longing for a theatre visit, let's hope that we leave for a walk holding hands afterwards. :)
- Hang out with friends, it gives me joy
- Running, it gives me strength, energy and focus
- Meeting new people, it gives me excitement and inspiration
- Build musical instruments, because I enjoy working with my body and mind to create beautiful things
- Watching movies, I love good stories
- Watching TED Talks, such a great inspiration
- Programming, because that is how I earn my living and it is another way that I can use my creativity.
- Caring for others
- Riding a bike without using my hands
- Building nyckelharpas (musical instrument)
- Playing music and singing
- Improving and repairing/fixing things
Food: I like most food as long as it is vegetarian, I love bread so food with bread is even better, or food in oven. Also like cooking together with others. ;)
Movies: The ones that I have not seen and that tells me something about life. Often drama, Sci-Fi, or fantasy.
- Pen and paper, that is where most ideas begins to take shape
- Singing and playing music
- Food (I guess)
How I can inspire my surroundings.
How happy I am about having a meaningful job.
Various ways to use my best tool, my body, to balance, connect to others, dance, run, jump.
If/when I should work with cultural/practical stuff instead.