When the police entered the barn looking for us, they started kicking each of the potato sacks. The first potato sack they kicked my friend yelled "Meww." The police responded by saying "ah its only a cat."
When they got to the next potato sack and kicked it my other friend replied with "Ruff...Ruff." The police responded saying "it's only a dog."
The police then came over to the third potato sack and kicked it. I responded by saying "potato, potato!"
Now on a more serious side:
I am down to earth, shy, and love quirky jokes.
I love to travel but I hate to fly yet I am fascinated by airports. There are so many interesting places in the world that I would like to see.
In my spare time I like to read and volunteer; as well I try to stay active and enjoy spending time outdoors whether it is going for a run, rollerblade, bike ride, walk or hike. I enjoy participating in sports and I am open to playing anything. I also don't mind watching a good movie or some TV; however if the weather is nice out I would prefer to be enjoying the outdoors.
Shows: Dexter; The Mentalist; How I Met Your Mother; The Big Bang Theory
Movies: Back to the Future; Ferris Bueller...Anyone? Anyone?; The Breakfast Club; Indiana Jones
1) My passport...I love to travel and pretty much anywhere you go you need to have a passport to get there.
2) Toothbrush and toothpaste (do these count as one or two things?) Since one is useless without the other I will put them together.
3) iPod. I use this everywhere I go, especially when I am running or on airplanes.
4) Kleenex. You never know when you may need them.
5) Hand sanitizer. Read previous.
6) Can't think of a 6th thing...I will have to come back to it when I realize I can't live without this particular thing. If you have any suggestions feel free to share.