- I’ve lived abroad. I consider myself a worldly person and try not to get too attached to any particular place, but I was still very happy once my time outside of the US was over.
- Cleaning up my apartment when I know someone special is going to see it soon is a ritual I very much enjoy. The right person should, day to day, make you a better person in turn, even if the only visible result is a cleaner kitchen.
- I question everything, and I'm never satisfied with just a surface knowledge of things. At the same time, I find so many things interesting that it can be hard to get far beyond the surface.
- It bothers me how easily people follow fads, jump on to new popular shows and artists, and generally seem so quick and happy to conform. At the same time, I find Family Guy quotes ridiculously funny. I’m not perfect, and neither is my system of beliefs.
- I see myself as somewhat of a man’s man, but yes, there’s a soft spot in my heart for puppies, kittens, and children playing sports. Some things are just too cute.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. That might say more about my nose than my tongue, but hey - a talent’s a talent.
Basically, I see myself as a curious and energetic person with a mix of good and not-so-good qualities. I’m just looking for someone who will complement my life at the same time that I compliment her’s. If you’d like to learn more about me, you know how.
Movies: 500 Days of Summer; The Fall, Pan's Labyrinth
Television: The Daily Show/Colbert Report, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, House, Battlestar Galactica, Arrested Development, Spartacus, True Blood
Music: Not hugely into music, although I do appreciate it for working out and getting stuff done around the house
Food: pretty much everything. Worked at an indian restaurant for a few years, so I got into that quite a bit.