1st: I am very allergic to dogs. (I love dogs, but even with allergy meds, I can only be around them for a few hours)
2nd: I am not particularly outdoorsy. (I like camping fine, but it's not high on the list of ways I want to spend my time)
I know. I am aware that those two things make me nigh undatable in this province, but I will keep my fingers crossed for someone who can look past these glaring defects in my character ;)
And now, at last, my profile:
I’m a classic geek. I read comics. I go to conventions. I make costumes. I have tons of action figures. I play video games. I’m a movie nut. I watch cartoons. Pop culture is my passion. If you're a big nerd, and you're looking for also a big nerd, You have found the right profile.
I'm seeking the Morticia to my Gomez, the Gatekeeper to my Keymaster, The Leia to my Han, The C-3PO to my R2-D2, The Baroness to my Destro. If any of that made sense to you, we should talk ;)
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (series)
The Lord of the Rings
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Star Wars (Original unaltered trilogy)
Basically all the Marvel super hero movies
Sci-Fi, Action and Comedy are my genres of choice.
Last Week Tonight
I've never met a style I didn't like ;)
2. My Family
3. Pencil and Sketchbook (Nuts to you guys that counts as one)
4. Books (Regular and Comic)
6. Games (Board, Video and Role Playing)
Here are some things to know about me and online dating:
1) If I message you and you do not reply, I will assume you are not interested and I will leave you alone forever. (Unless I forget that I've messaged you before, in which case I sincerely apologize.)
2) If you stop replying to my messages, I will assume you are not interested and I will leave you alone forever.
3) If we've been talking, or if we've met for coffee, and you've decided I'm not for you, I understand. You can let me know without fear. I won't try to change your mind, and if you don't care to be friends I will wish you well and that will be that.
4) I don't want to waste anyone's time. If you message me and I'm not interested, I won't message back. It's nothing personal and I wish you the best of luck on okc.
5) If we do chat or meet for coffee and I find that you're not for me, I will not string you along. I have no wish to waste your time nor play with your feelings. It will be no reflection on you, and I wish you the very best of luck in finding that person who adores you as much as you deserve.