1st: I am very allergic to dogs. (I love dogs, but even with allergy meds, I can only be around them for a few hours)
2nd: I am not particularly outdoorsy. (I like camping fine, but I have some medical conditions which require me to choose camp sites with adequate bathroom facilities)
I know. I am aware that those two things make me nigh undatable in this province, but I will keep my fingers crossed for someone who can look past these glaring defects in my character ;)
With that out of the way, here are some things to know about me and online dating:
1) If I message you and you do not reply, I will assume you are not interested and I will leave you alone forever.
2) If you stop replying to my messages, I will assume you are not interested and I will leave you alone forever.
3) If I viewed your profile, and you're wondering why I didn't message you, 99% of the time it's because you're clearly too good for me. If I'm wrong, please feel free to let me know.
4) I don't want to waste anyone's time. If you message me and I'm not interested, I won't message back. It's nothing personal and I wish you the best of luck on okc.
And now, at last, my profile:
I’m your classic geek. I read comics. I go to conventions. I make costumes. I have tons of action figures. I play video games. I’m a movie nut. I watch cartoons. Pop culture is my passion. If you're looking for someone to play D&D with, I can do that. If you want someone to costume with, I'm all about that. If you're a big nerd, and you're looking for also a big nerd, I am a big nerd.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (series)
The Lord of the Rings
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Star Wars (Original unaltered trilogy)
Basically all the Marvel super hero movies
Sci-Fi, Action and Comedy are my genres of choice.
Last Week Tonight
I've never met a style I didn't like ;)
2. My Family
3. Pencil and Sketchbook (Nuts to you guys that counts as one)
4. Books (Regular and Comic)
6. Games (Board, Video and Role Playing)