Not spelling or remembering names, at first or simple math [but, gifted in creative skills, higher abstract math, physics and engineering, ]. "Not" good at following the crowd or following rules that make no sense or even doing useless repetitive tasks for "too long."
Really GOOD at: Fixing things, being a Best Friend, a help mate, a playmate and "having your back." Enjoying being Romantic, having Adventures, learning New Things and Finding More Clarity in Life.
A strong sixth sense for remembering conversations verbatim; (yeah it's strange!) and extremely lucky to have high functioning, right and left brain talents "at the same time." Really helps compensate for my deficits. It's just the way I came.
Really "listen" and can actually even "HEAR others;" enjoy thinking deeply.
Very intuitive, sensitive, a good heart, supportive and almost nonjudgmental.
Yes, books on tape. Inspiring bios, Sci-Fi, advanced physic theory. A wide variety of books.
Food: Vegan (healthy more than moral reasons: Oh, don't really like to kill things but just enjoy living longer.
Yes, I did farm, plants and animals at one time. Eat organic now, if possible. Then, if eating away for a meal, just great food ... it's not a religion or cause. Like lots of things. Just don't eat them as often, now. Have always really loved to cook and bake.
1) "enjoy" a private, yes, ("self built") Geodesic Dome, in a mystical forest on the side of a great mountain. No need for curtains here. Or could also be on the ocean or in the desert; just enjoy lots of space. Could live in a great town, perhaps; could live on an island.
2) 4 seasons. (variety is nice) (at times, I wish they wouldn't change or that they would??).
3) The Sunrise and Night Sky. All of Nature around me is pretty nice.
4) A best friend. which I often contemplate. Yes, the ability to do whatever we might enjoy on any day we choose.
5) Creating things. Oh, this proabably is a must. Having adventures and or just plain relaxing. Trying to enjoy each day as much as possible ( love music and have a remarkable piano).
6) Love high tech, don't have to own it, "now". Really just enjoy so many things. Trying forgotten, old style things, from The FOXFIRE Books, The Homesteaders Handbook and The Whole Earth Catalog. Oh ... yes, lots of hobbies!
Perhaps, making some children's films or ones that "just inspire people." Possibly capturing, olden ways, of doing things and the last, of the people who still use them. Or films that would help communities empower themselves and change the whole system we live with? Thinking about these lately. I know something big is brewing, just not fully focused. Or maybe I'll just explore???
All the days of the week seem pretty much the same. Time comes in seasons and special moments for me. (and appointments) otherwise I don't use it much.
“What day is it,” said Pooh Bear? “It's today!" "Oh Great, that's my Favorite Day!”
What to be respected for your abilities, thoughts and feelings; would enjoy the freedom to talk about most anything without being judged. Know how play and have a good time.
Are a freethinker (you follow your own drummer). Know how to live "without giving up your personal values."
REALLY ... all we really need ... is just ... TO BE ... supportive of each other.
(OH, I do have a cat? Yes)