I was once told by a black guy from detroit that I was more 'hood then he was, apparently I say things that may get me shot.
I had an awe-striking realization last week: Everyone I hang out with is over 55. So it turns out, all of the old folks I hang out also have horses, trucks, and trailers. We go on quite a few adventures - but when I screw around, I have on more than one occasion lead them to wet their depends.
As I explain my life to people it seems unavoidably boring, however, There is always someway I can make it interesting. I always have a good time in whatever I am doing, and it takes quite a bit to get me down. Hell, I was a telemarketer for a while and I enjoyed it!
I will go long distances without charging my cell phone, I have tendencies to break my iphones. If I am not outside, I am not happy. I have likely the best tan in the world, dark on top, blinding white in the middle, and awkward mid thigh tones down my legs.
My best friend and I like to go down to the Ozark mountains in Missouri in March to do some quality backwoods camping - if some form of camping or isolated exploration doesn't happen every few months. I will go crazy.
I am quite creative. Art and photography used to be a huge part of my life, until I started doing this horse tack - now I am trying to figure out how to balance work art with pleasure art. I refuse to buy anything I can make.
It seems fruitless to be looking on the interwebs for friends and secret lovers, ohh la la! but as it turns out - I only go to bars to drink with friends, and haven't nearly had much luck as you'd think hanging out with old folks to find someone special.
I run my own custom horse tack business. Its actually whats getting me through college and paying my bills. Who knew!
I am also in my last semester at UWSP - I've been in school forever! Must push my way through.
I mean, I am really good at reading westerns in AWESOME southern accents, however, this is only a skill I use with my dog. Ya'll
I also repair saddles and through some AWESOME skill can sell them for a huge profit.
When in doubt, I will do an AWESOME river dance when listening to white girl music.
Movies: Apocalyptic and Westerns. Zombie Cowboys, are pretty awesome too. Harry Potter movies are just good comfort movies.
Food: Local, and Meaty. I am an outright terrible cook, did you know that you could start popcorn on fire?
Music: I like country twang, but on more than one occasion can be found speeding down roads with dance music on.
Books: I'll read whatever is infront of me. I cannot fall asleep if I don't read first. I go to thrift stores and just buy books by how worn they are. I am quite a fan of historical and humor, but really will read whatever I can get my hands on.
(2) Challenges and Experiences - Life would be boring if things where normal. If your heart wasn't in your throat once, then it wasn't a good ride.
(3) Netflix - If netflix was real, we would be married by now - knows me so well!
(4) My little car - Mind you, if I ever had to haul my horse anywhere. I would have to hook her up to the front and have her pull me. But this beast gets 40+mpg, and makes it entirely possible to go exploring whenever I want.
(5) Meat - I work for my food, really. I work for a farmer who in turn gives me meat. its delicious. I have gone 3 years without buying meat. Though, its also a steady part of my income, and most of my days are used to caring for the animals producing it. I still can't cook to save my life.
(6) Friends, Family, and all that other typical stuff I should include in here. Listing it is boring, but I felt guilty by not including it
This isn't my only tattoo btw, the other one is quite obvious if it isn't winter.
- You have a dog too.
- Like to go for spontaneous adventures to go explore abandoned houses, state parks, caves, or other possibly tick infested areas.
- you go to bluegrass on wed night at northland ballroom in Iola. It's pretty likely you'll find me there. I love dancing erratically!