LA - Santa Cruz - Brooklyn- Asheville- Atlanta- Seattle
Moved to The PNW December 2016.
I have seen all of the US except for Alaska.
(We're real close now tho.)
I am a witch, certified herbalist, professional piercer, energy worker, drag performer, queer, deeply spiritual/ wooy, glitter pissing punk, gender bending, post-top-surgery ftm -ish, magical creature. Tranimal!
*You will use male pronouns no matter how I am presenting.
DaeDazer and I are in a sexually exclusive relationship.
At the moment I am looking for friendship, skill trades, and hang outs.
- Professional Piercer since January 2010
- Practicing Herbalist. I graduated a 700 hour apprenticeship under CoreyPine at The Blue Ridge School of Herbal Medicine in Asheville, Nc in 2015.
- Performing drag as Ser Vex
* Deepening my woo.
* Meeting new folx.
*Finding an apartment in Seattle. Oh goodness.
Books: Food Not Lawns, The Last American Man, Animal Dreams, Walking a Sacred Path, The Prophet, Farm City, No One Belongs Here More Than You, Lolita, 1 Dead in Attic, Big Big Love, The Piercing Bible, The Sanford Meisner Approach, Theater of The Oppressed, Whipping Girl, Stone Butch Blues, The Human Pony, The Alchemist, Choke, White Oleander, Are You My Mother?
Movies: Interview With a Vampire, Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, RHPS, Princess and the Frog!
Shows: The Walking Dead, Once, Breaking Bad
Music (at the moment):
Alt j, fka twigs, Massive Attack, Yes Ma'am, Junip, iamamiwhoami, Of Monsters & Men, Little Dragon, Mumford & Sons, Beats Antique, Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, Vermillion Lies, Delta Rae, Honey Island Swamp Band, Louis Armstrong, Feist, Adele, The Zydepunks, Bessie Smith, Santigold, The Black Keys, Slam Poetry (Andrea Gibson, Buddy Wakefield, Sunni Patterson), Hot Club of San Francisco, Old Crow Medicine Show, Lucky Jukebox Brigade, Queen, Pinch, Ratatat, Jenny Lewis, MJ, The Knife, Fever Ray, The Horrorpops, The Sounds, The Gossip
Food: Sushi, Thai, GOOD Mexican (I'm from LA).
* savory > sweet
* I stick to meats whose names I know or who were happy.
(Mostly fish and fowl these days.)
* local foods/ farm foods = incredible!
the open road
creative outlets/ performing
2. I am half Rumanian. My father escaped communist Romania in the 70's during Ceaușescu's tyrannical rule.
3. My Taurus cusp is showing with all this list making.
*I get annoyed with folks who think it's sooo mysterious when they put, "Wouldn't you like to know?" #younotthatinteresting
- magical beings
- emotional intelligence
- big hearts
- rad femmes
- conscious masculine folks
- hiking mates
- learning and teaching. skill trade!
- quality non/verbal communication
- spiritual practice
- folks who play the banjo and/or spoons
- being more animal than human
- kink community. I am hisroyalblood on fetlife.
Do NOT message me if:
* You are femme-phobic. (I will verbally rip your fingernails out.)
* You have questions about my genitals. It's NOT your fucking business! Trans 101, you're welcome.