I'm a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. I can cook and do not mind washing dishes. Keep my surrounding clean and orderly. I will do my own laundry, thank you. Like to change my car oil. I am also good looking after a few beers. Sarcasm is part of my life, so if I dish it out, I will also take it with a smile... unless it is so dumb that I can't smile, you will get the finger. Guess which one.
If the weather is nice, I enjoy jogging everyday. Trying to finish up p90x. Like to stay in shape but not always motivated.
One day I will reach my fitness goals, just not today cause food is so tasty. Six-pack abs, not yet. Stamina to out last you, you bet. I have a lot of energy. However I do live a quiet life.
I bring balance and unconditional support. Value your friendship, listens, and takes advice. Hand you a towel when your wet and give you a shoulder to cry on. I will always be honest even if it hurts your feelings, I expect the same.
Push you toward your goal while reaching my own and meeting you at the finish line. Not everything is about you. I am no angel or perfect and In God I Trust.
"This above all: to thine own self be true,
And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not be false to any man." - Shakespeare
1. Car, need transportation this day and age.
2. Shelter, place to call home and keep my junk.
3. Food, got to eat to live or live to eat, whichever comes first.
4. Clothing(include shoes), it nice to be able to express one self through one's attire. In hot or cold weather, formal or casual, swimwear or sweats, also there are laws against nudity.
5. Smart phone...number one invention ever. Music, camera, and gps just to name a few reasons ;and I can talk to anyone I know anywhere in the world. Thank you Steve Jobs for the iPhone.
6. Modern medicine. We are not living in the 1800s. Paper cuts not killing anyone.
Things being intangible:
1. Faith in God/Jesus. Very blessed.
2. Freewill, God given right protected by the first amendment.
3. Family's unconditional love.