I'm currently looking for a nice girl to share a portion of my life with.
I was thinking about a masters afterwards, but circumstances changed my opinion on the matter and I'll go straight to work instead. I may think about an MBA at some point down the road to get into a managerial position.
My pace of life right now is four months of studying, four months of internship, rinse and repeat!
- School: cheesy, I know, but still. I've never had any trouble getting higher than average grades.
How loud my laugh is. Seriously, everyone tells me.
- Anything by Dan Brown (The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point, Digital Fortress and The Lost Symbol, but I never got around to reading Angels & Demons)
- The Harry Potter series
- Scott Pilgrim versus the world
- Star Wars (more into the old trilogy)
- Back to the Future trilogy
- Toy Story trilogy
- District 9
- Titans A.E.
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- I'm mostly into Sci-Fi and Comedy stuff
- Fringe (I LOVE it!)
- Stargate (SG-1, Atlantis and Universe, I've seen them all)
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Big Bang Theory
- Heroes (the first season was the best)
- Death Note
- Family Guy
- The Clone Wars
I have a hard time pinpointing a genre I like, mostly anything that has a good beat and little to no lyrics. So, that means mostly movie soundtracks, but there are still groups that I enjoy like Coldplay.
My sister says that anything that's eatable, I'll eat it, but that's mostly because I never waste anything that's in my plate. I'd say I love asian food, pizza and pasta (watcha gonna do? I'm a student!).
- my computer + internet
- my friends (those that went for a year in Europe with me are the most awesome guys ever)
- my family (especially my sister and my dad, they're the best!)
- my car (bought it not long ago, never going back)
- my white board (seriously, this thing is great to keep TO DOs always on sight)