Gordio283
32 San Francisco, United States
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
Gordio283
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Question: What's the difference between a squirrel and a chipmunk?

Answer: The tail

Hi. Pleased to meet you and welcome to my profile.
What I’m doing with my life
My career is in the biotech field.

After work, I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also develop iPhone games by myself. I just released my 4th iPhone game!

I love barbecues and camping. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle (mind + food + body)
I’m really good at
Cooking, fitness + health, science, making jokes only I get, problem solving
The first things people usually notice about me
My face
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
TV: Bob's Burgers, Adventure Time, The Profit, Knife Fight, Shark Tank, The Man in High Castle, Arrested Development, UK Office, old Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Daredevil

Books, I usually read non-fiction. But for fiction: Pillars of the Earth, World Without End, Ender's Game, House of Leaves.

Movies: Interstellar, Frozen, Mad Max, Kung Fury, Beauty and the Beast, There Will Be Blood, The Prestige, 300, Black Swan, Toy story 1, 2, 3. The Matrix 1

Music: I'm open minded to all genres--jazz, hip hop, rap, alt, dance, europop, electronica, remix -- anything long as it sounds good and isn't trashy. But my favorite genre is upbeat pop music aka "girly music" lol

Food: My diet is 95% Paleo. The remaining 5% is beer : )

Booze: Craft beers.
The six things I could never do without
Randomness
Friends and family
Bacon
Internet
Lodge cast iron pan
Beer
I spend a lot of time thinking about
As I get older and wiser, I'm learning to appreciate that everything in life, it's about the journey, not the destination.
On a typical Friday night I am
I'm at home relaxing. I used to go out always Fridays, but not anymore. I save up energy to go out Saturday.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I like Pusheen and listen to Carly Rae Jepsen :3
You should message me if
If you think squirrels are silly, message me ASAP.
More