Answer: The tail
Hi. Pleased to meet you and welcome to my profile.
After work, I train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also develop iPhone games by myself. I just released my 4th iPhone game!
I love barbecues and camping. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle (mind + food + body)
Books, I usually read non-fiction. But for fiction: Pillars of the Earth, World Without End, Ender's Game, House of Leaves.
Movies: Interstellar, Frozen, Mad Max, Kung Fury, Beauty and the Beast, There Will Be Blood, The Prestige, 300, Black Swan, Toy story 1, 2, 3. The Matrix 1
Music: I'm open minded to all genres--jazz, hip hop, rap, alt, dance, europop, electronica, remix -- anything long as it sounds good and isn't trashy. But my favorite genre is upbeat pop music aka "girly music" lol
Food: My diet is 95% Paleo. The remaining 5% is beer : )
Booze: Craft beers.
Friends and family
Lodge cast iron pan