• Often feel like I'm walking in two worlds.
• Perhaps belonging to neither.
• It's a cocktail of chemistry, studio art, and art history.
• Feel privileged to do what I do.
• Read every book in the library on the subject.
• I hear what they say, and they trust me to listen.
• Used to surf as a teenager in Puerto Rico.
• Now I swim for health.
• The ocean calls me.
• I take a notebook with me, everywhere.
• Always taking notes and drawing life.
• Once read Sartre while living in a World War II prison.
• A dark and fascinating experience.
• Strong believer in enthusiastic consent.
• Nothing less will do.
• You are fantastic and give me hope!
📉 Is our match% accurate?
• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Hard to tell unless we meet!
• ...All I can say is that now I travel light!
• And we share overlaps in truths.
🍦 You are a Latina in Berkeley who wants to get Ben and Jerry's.