• Often feel like I'm walking in two worlds.
• Perhaps belonging to neither.
• It's a cocktail of chemistry, studio art, and art history.
• Feel privileged to do what I do.
• Rent is too damn high! I make ends meet.
• Work includes sign installs, shoe repair, and ice-cream scooping.
• Read every book in the library on the subject.
• I hear what they say, and they trust me to listen.
• Used to surf as a teenager in Puerto Rico.
• Now I swim for health.
• The ocean calls me.
• I take a notebook with me, everywhere.
• Always taking notes and drawing life.
• My real name comes from the book 100 Years of Solitude.
• My sibling's names too.
• Incredible enthusiastic consent is absolute.
• Aware of all the double standards.
🍝 Good Food
• This week's menu:
• Turkey bolognese in a reduced wine and veal sauce.
• Ricotta, parmesan, and fresh pasta.
• Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Hard to tell unless we meet!
(or art murmur)
• Made sense of the past.
• Ready for the future!
• And you might like him a lot.