I have had plenty of funny experiences that lead to great stories:
- I was tricked into being on the game show "cash cab".
- Mr T gave me diet advice (Twinkies)
- I randomly met Bill Murray and gave him a hard time because he went to a rival high school
TV: Anything on HBO. Classic Muppet Show. Arrested Development. Golden Girls (honestly, who doesn't secretly like Golden Girls?)
MOVIES: I love movies so I have lists of favorites. I'll start with "Princess Bride" and "Tootsie" which are perfect comedies. What do you suggest?
BOOKS: I have been going back and rereading some of my favorites- Gatsby, Lolita, To Kill A Mockingbird, Dorothy Parker, Carson McCullers, Shirley Jackson, Anais Nin, and a few others I read in high school.
ART: Joan Mitchell (not Joni), Lee Krasner, Frida Kahlo, Georgia O'Keefe, Annie Leibovitz, Cindy Sherman, Mapplethorpe, Rothko, Pollock, Sandro, Banksy, Obey, Monet, Picasso, Basquiat, Hopper, Skrebeneski, Ralph Steadman, Kerry James Marshall
FOOD: I like to whip up gourmet meals out of simple ingredients (or by transforming whatever is leftover in the fridge).
DRINKS: I am a trained sommelier and was a beverage director in NYC so I know how to order and how to mix cocktails. But when in doubt, I drink more bubbles
do you remember anyone's phone number anymore?
2. Punctuation. imagine if there wasnt punctuation wouldnt it be hard to understand wow just thinking about it makes me wish i could use an exclamation point
3. After writing #2 I feel like I should take a nap.
Tikun Olam, how to make the world a better place one small action at a time
You want to tell me a joke, recommend the best bloody mary, or share your favorite place that is off the beaten path.
Lastly, if okCupid says you are 100% my enemy. I have never had a nemesis before and I am curious why okCupid thinks we should brawl.