What you should know about me:
- I'm one of those low maintenance girls.
- I don't really wear makeup, eyeliner is about it. (I'm not even sure I'm doing that right)
-I have really short hair. Not going to change anytime soon.
-I wear men's cargo shorts a lot. They are comfy.
- I do wear dresses. Rarely.
- I'm a socially awkward dork.
- Never really dated anyone, too busy with school and work. This is still true.
-I'm a bad flirt. Really oblivious.
- I prefer staying in and reading a book to going out and drinking.
-I don't like beer. I drink whiskey... or rum.
-Not interested in dates at the moment. I'm here for the quizzes/tests.
For now I work for Pizza Hutand I'm still not sure what I want to do when I grow up.
Attend MMI, to try and start a career as a Motorcycle mechanic.
I read too much to pick just one.
I tend to read a lot of Dean Koontz, Terry Pratchet, Rick Riordan, Brandon Mull, R.L. Stine, J.K. Rowling, Garth Nix, and Darren Shan.
As for movies I like kids movies - they are fun. And I will watch anything with Alan Rickman in it.
Love: Die Hard, How To Train Your Dragon, & Coyote Ugly.
As long as it doesn't scream at me I'm content with most music. Dubstep is not music.
I don't watch much tv.
And my favorite fruit is cherries. But I will devour spicy noodles.
Other than that, I don't know. My thoughts are jumbled and random. It is very erratic in my head. I'm confused a lot by what goes on in there.