When I was younger, I played Curling for a really long time. I've done some competition and it was a lot of fun. I've stop when I started university. Maybe it's time to start again ... Since then, I'm not doing any sport, except walking to work, but I guess that doesn't count.
I guess I'm a geek. Ask me anything about technologies and I'll probably have an opinion about it and if I don't, I'll probably Google it to know what you're talking about! I'm not the Star Wars / Star Treck kind of geek, I don't like either, but I do like video game, tv series, and movies.
Beside work, I'm going back to Easter Township once in a while to see my friend (I'm from there), play video game and watch tv shows.
- Helping others, it's also all I'm doing when I work as a consultant.
- I also talk really fast, at least when I'm speaking in French. In English it is probably a lot slower ...
I'm not a big reader. If someone suggest me a book that I might like, I do read it but that's about it. I do read a lot of news.
My favourite movie is Braveheart. I like most type of movies (except horror), I good movie is a good movie. If I had to chose, I'd chose movies with some sort of historical background.
Shows : I've seen a lot a shows and I'm always up for more.
I've seen : 24, Boardwalk Empire, Burn Notice, Deadwood, Dexter, Eureka, Fringe, The Sopranos ...
Music : I usually listen to metal and ... classical. I do like Korn and Beethoven. It's like the same intensity, but with different instruments.
Video game isn't a category ... let's add one!
Battlefield, Call of Duty, Starcraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft (used to play) ... and many other. Anything that involve team-play is fun.
- My computer
- My friends
- My family
- My dogs (It's my parent dog and he is at 200 km, but I still love him)
- My car (It's old and rusty, but ...)
- All the things I have to do at work tomorrow.
- Should I move to a condo now or wait?
- Should I change my car?
- Which tv show I'll listen next.