I'm sarcastic (my friends call me banter panther)...o.k so they don't call me that, but that would be one awesome nickname if they did (especially cause it rhymes!). I am not religious; I'm more spiritual. Though I am accepting of about any religion that I know of, I don't like being spoon fed the stuff. I just don't get along with extremists very well, as they usually have very closed minds, typically very opinionated and want everyone to believe what they believe. If they would like to debate religion however, I'd be more than happy to oblige.
I love people!...Except those that abuse governmental services, judge too quickly, disrespect family, don't appreciate life, are too caught up in themselves or make up excuses consistently for not doing something. So...Again, other than THOSE and probably a few others, I love people!
My pro's include but are not limited to:
- I am very open in how I communicate. I may be blunt at times to a fault, but I will always communicate with you on the things that are important
- I am extremely faithful. I do not cheat, nor do I tolerate cheaters. If I am in a committed relationship, I am putting all of my energy into making something worthwhile, last.
- I am very understanding. Everyone comes from different walks of life, cultures and experiences and I am very open on how all of these factors impact us. I appreciate new and interesting things different than myself and how I was raised. So let me get to know you!
- I despise drama and stay far far away from it. If you're a drama free person with similar feelings, we're probably going to get along just fine. Of course life does have its moments where drama is inevitable, during those times, I face them head on to smooth out the problems/drama as soon as possible.
- I am very adventurous and love being able to change and enrich people's lives through my shared experiences. If you haven't seen the world and would like to, I'll be the one to help you achieve those goals and create lasting memories that we could share
My con's include, but not limited to:
- I used to have a temper. I have since learned much from martial arts and meditation and have really found much control over my emotions in that regard. But on occasion, it may flare in extremely rare circumstances, but never physical.
- I can be too dominant. My personality can at times, trample over other people. If you are not a strong minded person and cannot stand up for yourself, you won't last long.
- I can come off as cocky to some. Granted, I am quite humble and very much dislike cocky people, though because of my competitive nature and high standards for myself, I have been called cocky before.
Anything else you'd like to know about me, you'll just have to ask! Or, find out for yourself if we ever go that far.
Movie: Memento, Southland Tales, Donnie Darko, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Vanilla Sky, Limitless, Sunshine, Prometheus, Alien, Django, Pulp Fiction, Oldboy
Shows: How I met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Dexter, Weeds, 30 Rock
Music: Umm...Like, everything? I mean, my TOP favorites are Linkin Park, Swollen Members and like BT or Tiesto or something, but I love SO much music (and movies), it's hard to name them all
Food: Italian, Greek, Spanish, Indian...o.k. so pretty much all food is good
5) Engaging conversations
6) A bed (with comfy blankets)
- I shit myself when I was a teenager at home (that sucked)
- I love to push needles into my pelvis and keep them there. I have over 240!!!
- Alright, that last one was a lie; I have a phobia towards blood and needles.
I honestly don't know what is so personal that I can just spit out from the top of my head that really shines as "most private". I told you, I'm an open book, so privacy with myself and others...About as thick as a piece of paper.