Hi I'm James, I'm not extremely athletic but I enjoy horsing around at the pool, I don't have abs but I'm not fat, and the minimal amount of interest I have in fitness is easily clouded by my love of all things starch. Take a look at my arms though *winks awkwardly*, they look like they could totally lift the necessary tools and grocery bags to make you a damn good dinner.
Excluding that I'm a total bookworm, the best way to get me talking is to reference a good book. Especially if it's a horror, fantasy, or mystery. I like to know when people actually read my profile, so please send me a message with your favorite fruit in it to show that you did. On the rare occasion I like to read the dreaded non-fiction, or take in a book based in some realm close to reality. Fair warning though, they are typically very sad books and send me into an emotional spiral that can only be remedied with copious amounts of Ice Cream... An example of that fact is that I'm pretty sure The Fault in Our Stars single handedly raised my weight by 45 pounds. In fact, I probably get more attached to fictional characters than I do to my actual friends.
In case that isn't proof enough that I'm a mess;
1) I love being in small enclosed spaces & I'm a giant.
2) My Favorite type of pet in the world is Cats & I'm Allergic.
3) 75% of my friends are vegans/vegetarians and I refer to vegetables as rabbit food.
4) I think I'm funny..?
Still interested? Well I'd be happy to show off my rockin car, its 11 years old, only has 3-5 visible dents, comes with a broken air conditioner, and has a tendency of deterring snobby people from interacting with me...
- Recently I've managed to save enough cash that going to college is finally feasible so I'll be starting that up in the summer semester at SCC.
- As for my job I'm helping my mother open her restaurant out in Augusta "The Silly Goose" (shameless plugs are fun) which is why I'm moving back in with her temporarily (ie one or two months while we get everything started) so I can be available whenever needed. However, I've managed to keep my mind preoccupied with a Crime novel I've been writing in the spare time.
A couple of recent favorites include The Child Thief, Apathy and Other Small Victories, Divergent, The Night Angel Trilogy, Crank, Perks of Being a Wallflower, and House of Fallen Leaves.
As for movies I'd have to say Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Help, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (It's a movie too :D), and 500 Days of Summer.
Shows: whatever I've locked myself away to watch on netflix for 48 hours straight this week... (Currently Jessica Jones)
Music: This depends entirely on my mood; for example on any day of the week I could be belting Disney, dancing the two-step, humming some old school rock, or chilling to trance.
Food: I'm a carnivore, this will never change. The concept of rabbit niblits touching my food visibly upsets me.
5) A Pocket-Knife
6) Titanium Spork
(I answer questions a little too literally sometimes)