1. I love hikes, tea, and taking time out from my night to bake, long talks, good chocolate, my family, friends, hot cocoa, cooking, taking pictures, singing, long handwritten letters, dancing, text messages, understanding things, dressing up on occasion, staying up till sunrise, teaching, playing with friends, taking long bubble baths, a good book, writing in my handwritten diary, having a secret life where I'm a renowned photographer, and not taking elevators.
2. I love sweet gestures, from sending cards to people to having them write messages on my mirrors in dry-erase marker. It just seems like that helps me to actually connect.
3. I'm tougher than I look. Actually, on second thought, I have no clue how tough people think I am, but I think I'm pretty tough. I have no fear of generally scary things, but I do fear some unconventional things.
4. I love taking the time to do community service. I believe that doing something sweet for others without expectations can make someone's difficult day more pleasant. Please note that this is in the community service section and not in my relationship's section!
5. I enjoy writing motivational and positive quotes around my house.
6. I enjoy looking at trees. I literally mean going into a forest and staring at a single tree. Sounds strange, but it relaxes me.
When I am not working, I spend time with my friends and family. I enjoy trivia nights, art nights, nature walks, hiking, or sometimes just going to Barnes and Noble.
I love the broadway shows, Rent and Lion King.
A positive outlet
A moment (even if its short one) to just pause and reflect