Alright jokes aside now that I have your attention (hopefully! if not we should totally talk!) .... on a slightly serious note (so that I might have a non-zero chance to get a response) I am pretty happy go easy person. I believe in taking life head on ... for that reason I love Dodge as a car maker, their symbol along with a pseudo-ish tag line of grab life by the horns ...directly speaks to my inner core (core - that right there makes me feel like I am 100 CPU super-computer processor core ... he he he ... nerd alert!!!) Apologies I digress! So like I was saying I like to not take life too seriously, we only live once and there is no reason to waste it over useless crap. By profession I am techie guy through and through ... slightly (ever so slightly) nerdy (nerd alert #2 I might be pushing my luck now .. lol) . Very well settled in my career and happy with where I am in life. I think I will draw a line here and not write more! hopefully this would have given you a good idea!
Ok well to give the guy a fair shot ... I work full time for my day job. I am techie guy who into anything techie per se. Lately though my inherent manly mechanical side has been taking over and I have been spending more and more time working on my jeep wrangler ... (I take her offroad quite a bit, she was a offroad-virgin and I was the her first when it comes to going off the black top ... LOL)
SHOWS - Sex and the City, Cougar Town
MUSIC - Madonna, Adele
FOOD - Properly cooked!
PS. If you are still reading this, these things are to be shown and shared (music is to be enjoyed together, danced to!) food is to be shared together (cooked for each other). If it gets there I will show you my real taste in this stuff! till then enjoy my favorites above :)
For the record though ... Geek for life ... Big bang theory rocks!
2) Food - any thing edible (I am a vegetarian so anything that ever moved is way out of question ... esp the ones that had a name)
3) Water - got to hydrate !!! and keep the super computer core cool
4) Electricity - being a nerd (alert # 3 - man I am in red zone) I have a high respect for this form of energy :)
5) Gas - got to go out and travel! got to keep the meter ticking ... I wonder if this would rate #1 for anyone in transportation business !! interesting.
6) Gadgets/Electronics - without them you would not be reading this and I would be connecting to the world (boy this one has a serious undertone!)
On a serious note I do spend a lot of time thinking how can I help better the world when it comes lack of basic amenities like food, drinking water, basic education etc. I am regular donator to St Judes.
For the record I am not big into video games ... I would rather be watching sex and the city!!!! LOL