— Dr. Seuss
1. I am a geek that can function in the real world.
2. I am a very caring and giving person almost to a fault.
3. I am complex, but simple.
4. I am extremely laid back.
5. I am an extremely patient person.
6. I tend to take on everyone else problems and try to fix them.
7. I do enjoy me time.
8. I don't like clingy people.
9. I am not materialistic.
10. I enjoy playing video games.
11. I am a smartass
12. I can cook quite well.
13. I accept people for who they are, not what they are.
14. I do 95% of time try to look at things from multiple perspectives.
15. I don't judge people by their looks. What you look like does not always represent who you are.
32. I enjoy the little things. (If you know why i made this one number 32 mad props to ya.)
Those are the ones that come to mind first I'll add more as they pop into my mind.
Movies: Top ones off top of my head. Grosse Pointe Blank, High Fidelity, Clue, Original Halloween series (Rob Zombies version can go well didn't care for it to much), Hellraiser, Evil Dead Trilogy, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, and anything by George Romero cause zombies rule!
TV: Only things i watch are Walking Dead, and guilty pleasure of vampire diaries (Once you ignore the lovey dovey crap and pay attention to the overall story its pretty good)... Shows i have loved ill just name first few that come to mind. Berserk (anime), Arrested Development (Should of never been canceled), Farscape (Another one that should of never been canceled), I can go on and on bout older tv but those are the first that come to mind.
Music: As long as it is not rap or country we are good, love my 80's music mainly.
Food: I'm a picky eater but will eat just about anything.
Sports: Hockey is first and foremost (RIP Atlanta Thrashers) I am an Avalanche, Rangers, Mapleleafs fan. Baseball dont watch it much at all if i do its to see the yankees play, football im ashamed im a cowboys fan with our horrible record this year, college georgia tech all the way. nascar whatever, i may have been born and raised in the south but why watch bunch of people drive in a circle for hours on end.
Other than that i can do without everything else