I've been listening a lot to M83, the Killers, Imagine Dragons, Grouplove, Foster the People, and Passion Pit. I haven't been watching too much network TV lately - I'm a little disappointed in the quality. I have been watching Homeland, Game of Thrones, Portlandia, and random documentaries on Netflix.
For food, I like to eat healthy, and am willing to try anything new. I've been trying to go meatless lately, but it's been pretty difficult to do especially when I travel overseas.
2. My iPad - I hate to admit it, but I use my iPad all the time. It's become indispensible.
3. My notebook - I keep a journal of sorts everyday. It's addictive.
4. Running shoes - I love running
5. Guitar - It's just fun to practice and play
6. Friends - It's really important to me to have friends to talk to and hang out with