• I value honesty and communication.
• Used books with inscriptions to/from previous owners are wonderful.
• I can be loyal to a fault.
• Climbing trees, park swings and abandoned buildings are all worth exploring.
• I prefer thoughtful and deep conversation to small talk.
• It is a sad day when my dark chocolate stash runs dry.
• I love storms.
• There is something so comforting about a good grilled cheese sandwich.
• Kitty purrs are healing.
• Art Deco (and older) Radio's are so lovely.
• Sporks are awesome.
• A trip on the ferry out to the peninsula always improves a day.
I keep busy with my creative endeavors and make time for gardening, hikes, meals and shenanigans with friends and family.
I am looking for someone to build a family with. Where we find the balance of inter-dependence - supporting each other while taking care of ourselves. Oh, and lets not forget the mischief we will get into together. :)
Howl's Moving Castle, Kundun, Dr. No, Moneyball, Pride & Prejudice, LoTR, Orlando, Funny Face, Indiana Jones, The Ledgend of Billiejean, Amelie, Hugo, Girls just wanna have fun (soft spot for dance movies and period pieces)
Food: I like the basics... cheese, bread, fruits, veggies (as long as they are not slimy [aka eggplant]), cookies. Thai, Italian, healthy, organic...