What sets me apart from others is probably my attitude. I'm laid back, torn between recklessness and cautiousness. Yeah, I'm shy at times. But when I meet the right people, I open up and start to show who I really am. I'm a pretty good guy.
-Own my own home
Shows: Breaking Bad, Scrubs, The Walking Dead, Weeds, Doctor Who
Music: Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Exodus, Death Angel, Dokken, Avenged Sevenfold, Rise Against, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicidal Tendencies, Black Flag, Dead Kennedys, The Misfits, etc...
Food: Anything. I'm always willing to try new food, but you get bonus points if you can point me in the direction of good curry or wasabi. A nice Jagerschnitzel is always appreciated too.
2) Music - I am /always/ listening to music
3) Cooking - I love cooking with health and taste in mind
4) Coffee - I need it. I love it. I can't live without it.
5) Netflix - Cheap, convenient, satisfying.
6) Debauchery - Can't help myself
7) Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me
Honestly though, I just think about whatever comes to mind. It's not very effective.
This one time I walked into a jet while talking shit to a guy I work with. I was calling him blind when I busted my head open on a jet with a wingspan of probably 25-30 feet.