I am LOOKING FOR, SOMEONE FUN, and NAUGHTY OR NICE
UPDATE: Now, I have started something new. Fixing old Chainsaws. It's kinda like what a lady teacher said to me once. She said she was "stamping out ignorance one kid at a time". So it goes... "I'm stamping out broken chainsaws one at a time". Well, I know it does not mean much to you. Actually, they are a part of American History when you start looking closer at them and many people are starting to collect them. Believe it or not but it is true.
Women like shiny things and men like their tools.
Well, I have learned things this year (2010) is hard to believe and difficult to wrap your mind around.
The events of September 11, 2001 as we have been told are false and can be proven to be false. Google these key words and you may begin to awake.
1. Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth
3. War games, 911
4. Pentagon, 911
5. The TAP
6. False Flag Operation
7. Nano-thermite & 911
This will get you started and to help you learn what is hidden from the public. The fluffy news and sports you see each day is just for show to keep your mind distracted. Turn your TV off. I have not watched TV since March, 2010 after learning of the "The great deception" as I call it. Ninety percent of the German people don't believe the official 911 story. Due to their history; they have been taught to think and to question things.
Ok, I will add some more. I really like WWII stuff. Anything about the German Armed Forces of that period concerning the struggle in Western Europe or in Russia. The Greek and Roman period before Christ is also most interesting especially since democracy originated in Greece during that time. If you get a chance to go to Greece go. You will not forget it. Oh, Those Romans sure knew how to party! "LOL" The Christians sure spoiled it for them with all their new ideas on how the world should work. "LOL"
(2) Air Conditioning - If you every lived in Arkansas in the Summer you know what I am talking about! To whoever invented it. Thank You! (This was my brother's favorite and he really liked it)
(3) Things that are round - They do a lot of good. Who could do without wheels and ballberings! Nothing moves without them and who likes walking everywhere?
(4) Metal - Hell, I know I cannot do without metal. I need my truck and my guns! No, I'm not Elmer Fudd.
(5) Magnets - I know it sounds stupid. Basically, most modern items cannot work without magnets. The refrigerator, computer, blender, microwave, cell pnone, alternator on your car, and the list is endless. They all require magnets to work.
(6) Fire - Ok, Who likes Sushie all the time? NOT ME!
Is that six already? Good - Who is the genius that wrote these questions?
Ok, I've thought of some more! "The Second Six" Now, I know you will like these.
(1) The "Sun" - Do you like to feel the warm sunshine on your face in the Winter? Oh, Yeah. Me Too! It makes all life possible on Earth.
(2) The "Sky" - Who would want to live here if there was no sky? Not me. Especially if there were no clouds. I've just got to have clouds too!
(3) Animals - Now, what would the world be like if we did not have animals? I just can't imagine it.
(4) Ok, I'm going to take suggestions on the last three here. Send them to me when you get some time. I can't believe it but this is starting to be fun. "LOL"
Update: I think they have moved Dogfights. I have not been watching lately.