Developing an affinity for questionable life choices.
Love to laugh and chat about life, the universe and everything.
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves," was one of the smartest things Einstein ever said.
Smiling and beguiling.
Currently being uncertain about a great deal.
Forcing myself into running. My legs hate me right about now.
- Eating inordinate amounts of food
- Making plans.
- Not following said plans.
- Accumulating things I don't need.
- Three-point turns (I gave up the ability to parallel park though).
- Awful jokes (as in appallingly bad, not hideously offensive).
- Messy cooking.
- Helping others but then getting a little bit precious about it.
- Faffing around.
- Landing on my feet.
- That I usually pick an awful shirt and tie combination.
Trying to branch out after finishing the ASoIaF series (suggestions welcome!), other favourites include the Discworld series, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Animal Farm and Sherlock Holmes novels. History books (modern) are a good read.
All the usual suspects: Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, American History X, Shaun of the Dead, Superbad etc. MCU! Most childrens films are tops too - last few Disney films have been amazing. Got myself a Cineworld Unlimited card and it's my new favourite thing.
South Park, Rick and Morty, Bob's Burgers, Arrested Development, Spaced, Flight of the Conchords, Archer and Game of Thrones. Recently went on a nostalgia trip with Dragon Ball Z. It's not as good as I remembered - DBZA is better.
Arcade Fire, Beastie Boys, Belle & Sebastian, The Cure, The Decemberists, Eels, Flaming Lips, Gogol Bordello, Gorillaz, Hot Chip, I Am Kloot, Interpol, Manics, Modest Mouse, Nirvana, Pixies, Pulp, Radiohead, The Smiths, Vampire Weekend, Reggie Watts and Weezer.
My last.fm, because why not? http://www.last.fm/user/kayjaybles
Scrabble, the Civilization series, EU4, Rocket League, Poker (I'm unreadable but I don't know what I'm doing), Ring of Fire, Worms (Armageddon). Otherwise unplayed games - I've got plenty of those in my Steam library.
2) My car
3) Pulling a duvet fresh out of the tumble dryer
6) Puns. Lots of puns.
- Witty comebacks that I should have used in arguments that have long gone!
- The next half-baked crackpot scheme I might have.
- Escaping the rat race.
- Buying a knackered old campervan and travelling around Europe.
I own a onesie and I am completely unashamed by this.
I once got married and my first daughter was born 48 hours later. That was a fun weekend.
...You have nothing better to do. ;)