If this sounds good to you allow me to introduce my myself. We already almost live half of our lives and we don't want to waist the second half..
* I love to sing, dance, and have fun, and express myself. There's a time to be serious and real, but I also value the lighter side of life.
* I prefer hanging out with my special and most trusted friends, and discovering and rediscovering life together.
I am not somebody who needs to have a hundreds friends to be happy.
* I am the opposite of the home body, I like to use my free time to out to listen to live music, stand up comedy, site seeing, dancing, movies, long and short walks in nature or the beach, dinner and traveling within and outside the country.
* I try to hold within me that quality of wonder, enthusiasm and magic, which as we know can get lost in frenzied day-to-day living. It is a big challenge but I try. (I don't always succeed :)
*I am romantic and sensual when I am with the right partner. I love physical affection, but only after I have decided that I want to get to be in a relationship with that person. It will be vital to connect with that person that adores me and that I adore back.
* I spend my day job as a social worker/educator. Through my role, I seek to bring to others a spirit of hope, humanity, and compassion. I remind people there is value in being strong and unyielding at times, but also remind them there is strength in being humble and gentle too. Life can be cruel at times, we need to be kind to one another, and we need to be kind to ourselves too.
Here are some qualities that I appreciate in a man:
* What I seek is a man, of integrity, someone who shares core values of compassion and kindness.
* Someone who takes interest in the world around him.
* Someone who appreciates the give and take of relationships. While no relationships are completely "equal", I do seek a true partner, a genuine friend, and a companion to experience our life's journeys together.
*Certainly, I am not looking for a clone of myself. We all have different ways of making meaning in our lives, and we all have things to teach one another. I welcome someone who can bring their authentic self to me, and accept me for my truest self.
* You should have a strong work ethic.
* You're the kind of man who would surprise me by going on an adventure, even if it's something local and silly.
* You have appreciation for others' culture and language.
Also, I am not interested in being with someone who has a quick temper, who "sweats the small stuff," or who doesn't value taking care of themselves. I have little tolerance for bigotry, It's an unpleasant characteristic to have. Also, if you are not a one-woman man, I am not your gal.
If you like what you see in my profile and this is something you want to pursue, send me an e-mail!
Dalila (pronounced dah-lee-lah)
P.S. - If you write to me, please have something to say. I get SO many guys writing to me saying, "Hey chica" or "Hey mammy". I always ignore those. If you want to meet an attractive, intelligent woman, then you need to say more that that. Show me that you read my profile and tell me what made you want to reach out to me :)
I am now ready to share my time and activities with a partner. Are you him? I'm open-minded and base my life on Buddhist principles.
MUSIC: I love all kinds of music really.
FOOD: Anything healthy.
BOOKS: The Odyssey, Connecting with children, the Emperor has not clothes, Chocolate therapy, news paper articles. I like philosophy, political science, etc.
My guitar- I love practicing my guitar when I get the chance.
My favorite pair of dancing shoes. My friends: I am loyal and dedicated to those I call my friends.
Hope, Love and Courage - the ingredients that help us prevail!
I also think about traveling and exploring other parts of the world.
Lately, I have been thinking a lot about learning flamenco dancing.
PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF:
you have anger issues,
you take meds or drugs daily,
you are racist, xenophobic or sexist/misogynist,
you lead a sedentary inactive life and don't care abut your health.
if your are looking for a one night stand please move on to the next.
I hope I don't sound arrogant, my goal is to meet someone with similar aptitudes and experiences similar to mine. Compatibility is hard to find.