I am a transplanted Texan in MA who is happily married and not looking to change that at all. In all honesty I like the questions and tests! As for people, I'm mostly interested in just connecting to new people. I work as a Software Engineer in Boston and have enjoyed my work and colleagues.
I also have a pet Corn Snake and two Leopard Geckos :D.
I feel very strongly about my Libertarian political leanings (actual Libertarianism[capitalism, anti-corporatism, , not any of this cockamamy tumblr men's rights bs), but my wife happens to be a liberal Democrat so I can get along with anyone.
- Analyzing situations and emotions to find the best possible resolution.
- Constantly learning.
- Fantasy, Comedy, Marvel
- Not a theater guy, but I want to see Wicked, The Lion King, Avenue Q, and Book of Mormon.
- Anything really.
- Same as above, plus shrimp.
- I'm really honest, thought my main entertainment is video games: Strategy like StarCraft2, Magic: the Gathering (online only because no one near me plays and I can't find a group :(.), Guild Wars 2.
- I pine longingly for a D&D group.
2. My sense of humor. Laughing and humor is how I deal with everything from the good in life to the bad.
3. Internet/Phone. Truthfully, I need to be connected to all my friends and family and feel weird when I can't be contacted if needed.
4. Something to Learn. I get on larks and will obsess over a random particular topic for days or weeks at a time.
5. My babies, Ekans the corn snake and Luna and Dragona the leopard geckoes. :3
6. Obligatory basic necessities: Food, shelter, water, air.
But in seriousness, my wife and I are exploring the idea of closed polyamory (if one of us did date it would be someone we were both comfortable with, but not necessarily dating that person together), with more of a focus on improving our own communication and self-awareness (Nothing like being super excited to figure out "oh THAT'S why I was upset!).
- You voted for Gary Johnson because you thought he was awesome.
- You cried when reading the Red Wedding and cheered/appladed when watching it.
- You like Roleplaying in online games.
- You know of a D&D and/or M:tG group within a reasonable driving distance of Sutton
- You know what Planeswalkers are and what "Going Infinite" means (and the latter irritates you).
- You've been poly for a long time and have advice for the newbie.