Update! I've started seeing a lovely lady so I'm currently not looking to date, however would still love to meet some new friends so let me know if you want to see a show or grab a drink. Also, moving to LA soon...
Have met a few very friendly people since coming here, would still love to meet some more people, so let me know if you're interested in getting together sometime!
EDIT: Potentially it's the hipster glasses I recently purchased.
I love music, going to shows, and finding new music. Most recently I've been listening to BORNS, Phosphorescent, Slow Club, Frank Turner, and The Naked and Famous. For a while in college country broke into my rotation, but I've sort of gotten away from that, although I really like stuff like The Civil Wars.
2. Music - Going to show, finding new stuff online...
3. Sunscreen - After getting a sunburn in sunny Seattle, I thought I should add this to my list. LA is an adjustment.
4. Peanut butter sandwiches - I will eat pretty much anything, but this is still probably the greatest food ever invented.
5. Comfortable shoes - With comfortable socks.
6. Smart phone - Being in a new city makes me realize (again) what a poor sense of direction I have.