"Zen has no goal; it is a travelling without point, with nowhere to go. To travel is to be alive, but to get somewhere is to be dead, for as our proverb says, 'To Travel well is better than to arrive.'", They Way of Zen by Alan Watts
I am a wanderer, a wonderer, and a whirlwind.
Explaining things in an alternative manner.
Driving for long periods with few breaks and little sleep.
Meet Joe Black, Fantastic Planet, Plug & Pray, The Nature of Existence, Paprika
Star Trek, Hannibal, Dead Like Me, Daria, Battlestar Gallactica
Grimes, Yelle, Imogen Heap, Chromeo, Die Antwoord, Mika
Sushi, Pizza, Cheese, Bacon
2) Perceptual freedom and the ability to have a "belief".
3) The yin and yang of science and faith.
4) The beauty and humor behind finding truth in absurdity.
5) The ineffable beauty that any communication between you and me has something "lost in translation".
6) Numbers... how else would I have made this excellent list.
Only one way to know, if you take the time -- I will too.