1. I'm hella awkward most/some of the time, thought it would be good to get that out in the open
2. I sometimes use the word hella
3. I work at Webster bank, so expect date 2 or 3 to be opening a checking account or applying for some sort of home equity loan
4. I quote Dumb and Dumber more than even I'd like to
5. I firmly believe that everybody that lives in New England should go skiing or snowboarding at least once.
6. Funnier in person, I promise
Favorite movie: Dumb and Dumber, Shawshank Redemption and Wall-E
Shows: Futurama, The Office, How I Met Your Mother (let's not talk about that last season though), Scrubs, Friends, sitcoms in general, Archer, Bob's Burgers, Parks and Rec, Bojack Horseman, and oh man, Stranger Things
Music: I'm a huge music nerd, here we go...
Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, The Swellers, Sigur Ros, Third Eye Blind, Low, Mono, Tokyo Police Club, Spiritualized, Billy Joel, American Football, Phoenix, Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Shins, Pinback, Band of Horses, Harry Chapin, Okkervil River, M83, Daft Punk, Bowie :(, Matisyahu, Boris, Earth, Men at Work
Thank You Scientist was the best show I've ever been to
Ingrid Michaelson lately, she's got some pipes
Also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlvA1GMBzW8
How pretty much 66% of all the matches on here are from NYC and that's not happening, wtf okcupid
Or tell me your favorite board game. There are so many, I feel like I only play Settlers or Risk!